Want to pay off your mortgage sooner? We can help.
Refinancing is simply the process of moving your mortgage from one bank to the other to get more favorable terms from the new bank.
Too many people neglect to refinance their mortgage, believing it to be too complicated and costly to bother with. But with Yellow Rooster Mortgages on your side, refinancing your mortgage couldn’t be simpler.
Reasons for refinancing could be many but broadly speaking the benefits might be
- You are getting better interest rates from a new bank and your existing bank is not able to offer those rates. At Yellow Rooster mortgages we understand what is the best possible rate you can get from which bank based on your situation and how much you might be able to save.
- Your current mortgage is with a non – banking lender and you would like to move the mortgage to a bank to save money.
- Diversification of risk – Rather than have the entire property portfolio with one bank, spreading it across multiple banks could help reduce risk.
- You are unhappy with your current bank for some reason.
- Restructuring of loan is typically done to save interest costs. Sometimes it may be cheaper to restructure if you refinance your loan to another bank rather than restructure with existing bank.
There is a cost associated with refinancing your existing loan so it is important to understand the cost you will incur vs the savings you will make to see whether refinancing the right option for you. We can work with you to assess and help you understand whether refinancing is advisable for you or not.
Our services are completely free, and we can organise a successful refinance that could cut years off your mortgage, saving you tens of thousands of dollars.